- The co-op announces a plan to relocate to the former Sunnyside Market in Linden Hills.
- Board president Kimberly Proffitt kicks off an ambitions member loan drive.
- Patronage rebates and how to spend them.
- Member Profile: Tom Lundgren takes on the role of project coordinator for the co-op’s move and expansion.
- Specials, events, and Miss Larousse’s Clementines in Spiced Syrup
Download a PDF copy for your reading pleasure.
The Rollin’ Oats Journal is Linden Hills Co-op’s bimonthly member-owner newsletter, which is direct-mailed to our 5,200 members. We offer limited advertising space in each issue; for a current rate sheet and schedule, click here.