The Linden Hills Co-op Board of Directors is currently hiring for a Board Administrator. This is a contract position that will be working directly with the Board. Anticipated hours will be up to 30 hours per month.
This position will assist the Board with:
• Making arrangements for monthly Board meetings, the annual meeting of the Linden Hills Co-op membership, and other meetings as directed by the Board or its committees.
• Preparation of Board meeting agenda, assembling information and documents into Board meeting packets and mailing the packets to all of the members of the Board of Directors.
• Taking minutes and revising the draft minutes for mailing with the Board packet for the next subsequent meeting.
• Preparation of Board resolutions and other official Board documents
• Reviewing correspondence received by the Board and draft correspondence from the Board
• Making arrangements for Board retreats and assembling necessary information to be used at the retreat.
• The Board elections Nominations Committee and orientation for new Board members
• Maintaining the Official Records, Documents and Correspondence of the Board.
• Other miscellaneous tasks such as photocopying, phone calls, research and information gathering.
The individual we are looking for must have:
• Their own laptop for recording Board minutes, compiling electronic documents for packets and research for the Board of directors.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
If interested, please contact the Linden Hills Co-op Board via email at Board@lindenhills.coop or by telephone at 612-279-2451.